At Bulldog Self Storage we value our customers and strive to always provide you with excellent and professional service. We ensure that the privacy of our customers is protected at all times.
When you first become a customer of Bulldog Self Storage, or when you apply for more products and services from us, we will collect your name, address, and telephone number (or other necessary personal information) and use it to:
- Confirm your identity;
- Open an account with us;
- Establish your eligibility for special offers or discounts; and
- Provide ongoing service.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To a person who we are satisfied is requesting the information on your behalf;
2. To a credit reporting agency for accounts in default;
3. When permitted or required by law; or
4. To a public authority if, in our reasonable judgment, there appears to be an imminent danger which could be avoided by disclosing the information.
If you prefer that we do not use or disclose your information for any or all of these purposes you may notify us of such at any time, subject to any legal or contractual restrictions, by contacting our Privacy Officer named below. If you do not notify us, we will consider you to have consented to our continued use and disclosure of your information for these purposes. A notification that we not use or disclose your information for certain or these purposes may affect our ability to provide you with products and services.
If you have any questions about the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, contact our Privacy Officer, at email@example.com.